Mobile Home Insurance: Naples, FL
Here's your guide to finding affordable mobile home insurance in Naples.
Finding Mobile Home Insurance in Naples, FL
Naples, Florida, is home to more than 40 mobile home parks. Because this part of the peninsula is a prime target for natural disasters like hurricanes and floods, finding affordable mobile home insurance around here used to be difficult.
Good news, Naples. We can help you get affordable coverage. In fact, our mobile home insurance premiums in Naples are markedly lower than other Florida insurers at an average of $1,502 a year.
Naples Mobile Home Insurance Costs
Naples sits in a part of Florida that typically sees hurricane and flooding activity. Its mobile home insurance rates usually reflect that increased risk exposure.
For mobile homes in Naples, our premiums average just over $1,500, slightly more than our statewide average of $1,110 a year. You can see how our statewide averages stack up against other Florida mobile home insurers below.
|Average Florida Mobile Home Insurance Premiums by Carrier|
|Average Yearly Premium|
Your premium may vary based on the size, construction, and age of your mobile home, plus other factors. The best way to know what you’ll pay for coverage is to get a quote.
Average Cost by Counties
Typically, the closer to the coast your home is, the more likely it is to experience damage from hurricane winds or floods. That’s why statewide averages only tell half the story when it comes to insurance prices. Costs can vary drastically by the county.
You can see how your county plays a big role in what your mobile home premium may be based on our averages below.
|Average Kin Mobile Home Insurance Premiums by County|
To qualify for our coverage and low rates, your mobile home must have:
- Anchor ties that meet city codes.
- A fully enclosed foundation or skirt.
- Handrails where there are three or more steps.
- Up to date maintenance.
What Naples Mobile Home Insurance Covers
Mobile home insurance policy covers damage or loss from theft, fire, wind damage, vandalism, and more.
Whereas other insurers only offer actual cash value coverage for your home, our policies offer replacement cost coverage for your dwelling. That means you’ll have the funds to replace your mobile home after a total covered loss. Actual cash value coverage only pays out what your depreciated home is worth, and it’s rarely enough to cover buying a new home.
Here’s more detail on the coverage our policies offer:
- Dwelling coverage: Repairs or replaces your mobile home after a loss.
- Other structures coverage: Rebuilds other structures on your property (like sheds) after a covered loss.
- Personal property coverage: Replaces personal belongings, such as clothing, appliances, and more after a covered claim.
- Loss of use coverage: Helps pay for temporary relocation expenses when your mobile home is uninhabitable.
- Personal liability coverage: Pays settlement and legal fees for claims if someone sues you over bodily injuries or property damage they experienced on your property.
- Medical payments coverage: Provides funds for minor injuries when visitors are hurt on your property.
We can also add endorsements to customize your policy.
For example, all our policies include hurricane insurance to pay for damage caused by hurricane-force winds. But you can add on flood insurance affordably to help pay for damage caused by storm surges.
Considering hurricanes, such as Irma, bring strong winds, heavy rains, and dangerous storm surge into the area, flood insurance can offer vital protection for your Naples mobile home.
Tips for Keeping Naples Mobile Home Insurance Costs Down
To help keep your Naples mobile home insurance affordable, we offer several ways to save. We’ll check to see if you quality for these discounts:
- Security device discount.
- In-park discount.
- Mature mobile homeowner discount.
- Primary residence discount.
- Claims-free discount.
- Electronic policy discount.
Increasing your deductible is another way to reduce your premium. Just be sure to only take on deductibles you can reasonably manage, otherwise it defeats the purpose of having insurance.
If you have any questions about getting insured in Naples, call us at 855-717-0022.
Start Saving on Your Home Insurance