What Is the Managed Repair Program?
What Is the Kin Managed Repair Network?
“Managed repair” simply means your insurance company helps make sure your covered repairs get done professionally and quickly.
Kin’s Managed Repair Network kicks in as soon as you file a claim. We automatically connect you with a licensed, insured, and local contractor to handle your repairs so you don’t lose time searching for a professional.
Unlike other claims programs where help ends once a check is cut, our managed repair program means claim support is ongoing until your home is back in order.
Here’s what you should know about the Kin Managed Repair Network and how it benefits you.
Key Benefits of Kin’s Managed Repair Network
- You get a 10% discount on your deductible (which means fewer out of pocket expenses).
- All contractors back their work with a 5-year workmanship warranty and a one-year material warranty.
- All contractors are fully licensed, trained and experienced in restoration work, insured, and thoroughly vetted via background checks.
- All work is done with your discretion and approval.
- All work must be up to code.
- You receive ongoing problem resolution assistance and quality assurance oversight from our network.
How the Kin Managed Repair Network Works
Kin partnered with Crawford Contractor Connection and Code Blue to ensure restoration and mitigation repairs are done quickly without sacrificing quality workmanship. Here’s how the process works:
- Your Kin representative contacts you to review your policy information, damages, and managed repair option.
- If you experienced water damage, our vendor Code Blue will prepare and submit a detailed water mitigation estimate and complete the necessary dry-out.
- A Crawford Contractor Connection contractor will prepare a detailed, accurate, and fair repair estimate for you to review with your claims representative.
- Kin sends the claim payment to the contractor once the repair work is approved.
- Your repairs get done quickly and professionally.
If you have questions about our managed repair program, please give us a call at 855-717-0022.
Meet the Kin Managed Repair Network
Think of our managed repair network as a one-stop shop for most covered home repairs, from foundation to roof. When you have a covered loss, our managed repair network can help you get your home – and your life – back to normal fast.
Crawford Contractor Connection
What Crawford Contractor Connection does:
- Fully credentials every contractor in our network, assuring each has all the proper licensing, insurance, and financial stability.
- Requires a criminal background check for all contractors and their employees.
- Eliminates the hassle and stress of having to obtain multiple bids.
- Requires all contractors to back their work with a 5-year workmanship warranty.
- Monitors your project from start to finish and provides resolution assistance.
- Allows you to track your project every step of the way.
Why trust our managed repair network?
Contractor Connection carefully matches you with a contractor for your specific repair needs. All contractors in the network are licensed and experts in their field.
Our managed repair information:
Crawford Contractor Connection
5335 Triangle Parkway Suite 325
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092-6500
Code Blue Emergency Water Restoration
Code Blue’s network of water professionals are fully educated on the science of drying. Using the IICRC S500 standards, which are the approved standards for water restoration, Code Blue vendors execute the “science of drying” to get a predictable return to pre-loss conditions as quickly as possible. These standards specify how to perform physical water removal, obtain proper evaporation and dehumidification, and establish temperature controls to get optimal results.
What Code Blue does:
- Provides oversight on all contractors to ensure they are the most capable IICRC water damage restoration contractors in your area.
- Ensures all contractors have the latest training and technology to allow for a reduction in the repair/restoration time for Kin customers.
- Works to reduce unnecessary demolition and collateral damages.
- Grades all contractors monthly based on their response times, use of the latest technology, adherence to the “science of drying” and industry standards, and customer service.
Why trust our emergency water restoration services vendor?
Code Blue enforces industry-leading standards to help return homes to pre-loss conditions as quickly as possible. Their quick response and mitigation services can make all the difference in getting your life back together quickly.
Emergency water restoration contact information:
PO BOX 1478
Eau Claire, WI 54702
Code Blue Content Services & Support
When your belongings have experienced water damage, our vendor Code Blue can help you take a complete inventory of your items, determine fair pricing for replacement, and support you in getting those items replaced quickly.
What Code Blue Content Services & Support does:
- Provides on-site inventory services for larger, more complex content losses.
- Offers accurate pricing valuations on your items, including jewelry, antiques, firearms, etc.
- Provides 24/7 staffing of content experts to answer any and all questions when you need them answered.
- Enables you to check the status of your contents via an online customer account portal.
Content services and support contact information:
PO BOX 1478
Eau Claire, WI 54702
Additional Kin Partners
To help resolve your claim as efficiently as possible, we may enlist help from key vendors. The following vendors may be involved in a portion of you claim, and your claims representative will keep you informed to make sure you are comfortable with the process. All our partners have been carefully vetted and certified.
Crawford Tru-Look and We-Go-Look
Sometimes a claim requires us to assess your damages via an on-site visit. When our adjusters are not able to visit the site quickly, we may enlist the help of this vendor to serve as our eyes and ears in the field. This vendor will come to your location, provide a detailed assessment of damages, and send this information to your claims ambassador.
We rely on our field inspection services network to ensure we handle each claim with speed and accuracy even during high-volume claims periods. Associated Adjusters is a team of professional field adjusters that permit us to quickly add resources so that claim ambassadors can handle a high volume of claims. All field inspectors are highly trained in damage assessment and claims handling.
Start Saving on Your Home Insurance