The Kin Subscribers’ Advisory Committee
The Kin Subscribers’ Advisory Committee (SAC) ensures our policyholders have an active presence in all that we do. Think of this committee as your sounding board – they listen to your feedback to guide key decisions in our resources, our improvements, and our path forward.
The Subscribers’ Advisory Committee is in charge of:
- Representing Kin policyholders’ interests and exercising subscriber rights under Florida law.
- Overseeing finances and operations of the reciprocal exchange.
- Ensuring compliance with the Kin Subscription Agreement and Power of Attorney.
- Recommending independent auditors, procuring audits, and reviewing the results.
- Offering guidance to Kin on how to address results if needed.
- Adopting certain governance, election, voting, or other rules.