Official Rules for the Kin x Rory Mcllory Holiday 2021 Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at time of entry, except for employees or agents of the Released Parties, each of the foregoing’s subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies, wholesale distributors, individual retail licensees, and members of their immediate families or households. Void in the other forty-nine (49) states and Puerto Rico.
2. No Purchase Necessary: NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
3. Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at 9:00:00 ET on December 9, 2021 and ends at 5:00:00 ET on December 23, 2021. The clock belonging to Kin Insurance, Inc. (“Sponsor”) will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
a. Visit www.kin.com/rory and complete the entry form. Once you do, you will receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. The use of multiple email addresses, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
b. By entering, you also authorize Sponsor to contact you at the email address or phone number that you provided above for marketing purposes, including via calls or texts made using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or prerecorded voice, even if the number is on a Do Not Call list. You can revoke this consent at any time by contacting Sponsor by phone at (855) 216-7674, by email at email@example.com, or by any other contact method listed on Kin.com. Consent to receiving automated telephone calls or text messages is not a condition of purchase or entry.
5. Drawing: On or about December 29, 2021, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within 3 days of the drawing.
6. Potential Winner Requirements: A potential winner will be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and tax forms within 5 days of notification. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, and time permits, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. No more than three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
7. Prize: One (1) winner will receive: (a) two (2) tickets to the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard at the Bay Hill Club & Lounge, Orlando, Florida, March 3-6 2022, (b) $1,000 to help cover accommodations, and (c) one (1) golf bag signed by Rory Mcllroy. The approximate retail value of the prize is $1,500. The trip must be taken between March 3, 2022 and March 6, 2022. The winner’s guest must be at least eighteen (18) years old and may be required to sign a liability and publicity release form. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. The winner is responsible for transportation, for booking accommodations, and for paying any costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor. The prize may not be transferred. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason. Sponsor will not be responsible of the Arnold Palmer Invitational is cancelled for any reason.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Rory Mcllroy, Rory Mcllroy Management Services Limited, Facebook, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, principals, representatives, successors, and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, whether direct or indirect and whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors that may impair your ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes arising from circumstances beyond our reasonable control; and (d) claims relating to loss, harm, damage, cost, expense, injuries, death, or damage to persons or property relating in any way to your preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes or use of a prize.
11. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Chicago, IL. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois.
12. Winner Information: The name of the winner will be posted on Sponsor’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kinsured via a post on or about January 3, 2022.
13. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kin Insurance, Inc., 222 Merchandise Mart Plz Ste 228, Chicago, IL 60654.
Get our latest stories curated just for you.