Official Rules for the Kin x Dolphins Sweepstakes
1. No Purchase Necessary: NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Florida who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at 9 AM CT on November 9, 2021 and ends at 5 PM CT on November 26, 2021. The clock belonging to Kin Insurance, Inc. (“Sponsor”) will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter:
a. Visit www.kin.com/dolphins and complete the entry form. Once you do, you will receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. The use of multiple email addresses, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
b. By entering, you also authorize Sponsor to contact you at the email address or phone number that you provided above for marketing purposes, including via calls or texts made using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or prerecorded voice, even if the number is on a Do Not Call list. You can revoke this consent at any time by contacting Sponsor by phone at (855) 216-7674, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by any other contact method listed on Kin.com. Consent to receiving automated telephone calls or text messages is not a condition of purchase or entry.
4. Drawing: On or about November 29, 2021, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within 3 days of the drawing.
5. Potential Winner Requirements: A potential winner will be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and tax forms within 5 days of notification. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, and time permits, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. No more than three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
6. Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) 50-yard line tickets to see the Dolphins v. Jets game on December 19, 2021 at the Miami Dolphins stadium. The approximate retail value of the prize is $1,300. The winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
7. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Miami Dolphins, Ltd., South Florida Stadium LLC, the National Football League, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, principals, representatives, successors, and assigns the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, whether direct or indirect and whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties or otherwise including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors that may impair your ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes arising from circumstances beyond our reasonable control; (c) any claim or allegation that your Entry infringes any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right; and (e) claims relating to loss, harm, damage, cost, expense, injuries, death, or damage to persons or property relating in any way to your preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes or use of a prize.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
10. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Chicago, IL. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois.
11. Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years or older at time of entry, except for employees or agents of the Released Parties, each of the foregoing’s subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies, wholesale distributors, individual retail licensees, and members of their immediate families or households. Void in the other forty-nine (49) states, Puerto Rico and wherever taxed, prohibited or restricted. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
12. Winner Information: The name of the winner will be posted on www.kin.com/dolphins on or about December 19, 2021 for 7 days.
13. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kin Insurance, Inc., 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 228 Chicago, IL 60654.
Get our latest stories curated just for you.